We are live with the new URLs below. The legacy Thomson Reuters URL will continue to redirect to the new Clarivate domain URLs for few more weeks. Please take a moment to update any saved bookmarks you may have to avoid service interruption.
- To access Journal Citation Reports, please bookmark https://jcr.clarivate.com
- To access Essential Science Indicators, please bookmark https://esi.clarivate.com
- To access InCites Benchmarking & Analytics, please bookmark https://incites.clarivate.com
- Our customers using Shibboleth/SAML SSO to access InCites B&A, JCR, and ESI platforms are required to perform mandatory configuration changes to continue accessing the platform after March 22, 2019.
- New SP metadata is available in this location which includes references to the new URLs above.
- Software that supports only single entity should NOT update the URL until the cutover date (March 22). They will have to perform the change on March 22 or later to continue uninterrupted access to the platform.
- Software that support upload of the complete metadata can perform these configuration change between now and the cutover date (March 22). Such customers will need to download our metadata from the above location and upload it into their software to continue uninterrupted access to the platform.
EZ Proxy Customers
We have worked closely with OCLC to update the EZ Proxy configuration available here to incorporate our new URLs. Please ensure these configuration updates are completed at the site by March 22 in order to continue accessing the InCites platform. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care.
Current Product Source Dates
The Essential Science Indicators database has been updated as of July 11, 2019, to cover a 10 year and 4 months period, January 1, 2009 – April 30, 2019. Data is updated bi-monthly (six times a year). This is the second bi-monthly update of 2019.